Wicked Wednesday: Spiked Lemon Sherbet Punch
It's #WickedWednesday again and now that the weather is finally getting better we've made a summery Spiked Lemon Sherbet Punch. Delish!
This is the perfect drink to bring back the warm weather. Here's what you'll need:
- 1 cube (500 ml) of Four All Ice Cream's Plain & Perfect Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 1 cube (500 ml) of Four All Ice Cream's Lemon Thyme Sorbet
- 3 cups Ginger Ale (we used Boylan's)
- 3 cups Pineapple Juice (we used Black River Juice)
- Dixon's Wicked Citrus Gin
What to do:
- Take the Vanilla Ice Cream and Lemon Thyme Sorbet out of the freezer and allow to soften at room temperature for about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime combine the Ginger Ale and Pineapple Juice in a punch bowl or large pitcher.
- Scoop all the softened ice cream and sorbet into punch bowl and stir gently.
- And now SPIKE IT! with as much or little booze as you want! We used Dixon's Wicked Citrus Gin.