Wicked Wednesday: Salted Caramel Root Beer Float
This #WickedWednesday we are sticking to simple and delicious! This Salted Caramel Root Beer Float brings a caramel twist to a timeless classic. Luckily for us, Ontario brews both Hard Root Beer and traditional Root Beers so the choice is yours. If you’re using classic Root Beer you can always add a shot of your choosing to spice things up!
On May 23 we will be scooping at the Apollo Cinema for a free for Apollo Members screening of “A League of Their Own” where you can try our version of this delectable drink!
What you’ll need:
- A Bottle of Crazy Uncle’s delicious all natural Hard Root Beer
- Or A Bottle of Babbling Brook’s all natural traditional Root Beer
- 2 scoops of Four All’s Salted Caramel Swirl Ice Cream
- Caramel sauce for drizzling
What to do:
- Scoop Salted Caramel Swirl Ice Cream into large glass
- Pour the selected Root Beer slowly over your scoops
- If you’re working with traditional soda and want to booze it up, add a shot of Amaro Averna or a similar liqueur
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and Enjoy!
Simple Caramel Sauce Drizzle Recipe:
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Butter
- ¼ cup Whipping Cream
Simply stir the ingredients in a saucepan over low heat until fully combined and then simmer to gooey perfection!