Wicked Wednesday: Ice Cream Hot Chocolate
Ice Cream & Hot Chocolate - a match made in dessert heaven to help us get through the winter!
Try out OUR homemade Dark Chocolate Hot Chocolate recipe
For the Dark Chocolate Hot Chocolate Mix all you need is:
- 1/2 cup (100 g) organic cane sugar,
- 1/2 cup (60 g) cocoa,
- 4 tablespoons (50 g) dark chocolate chunks or chips
- a pinch of salt
For the best ice cream & hot chocolate drink ever you also need:
- Melted chocolate and candy canes to rim your glass (optional)
- Shot of Bourbon (optional)
- A scoop of Four All Ice Cream (mandatory)
Here's what to do:
- Place hot chocolate ingredients into a blender and pulse together until the chocolate chips are broken up and the mixture is powdered.
- For each serving, prepare hot chocolate by adding 3 TBSP of the hot chocolate mix to 2/3 cup hot water + 1/3 cup milk (ratios can be adjusted to suit your personal taste)
- Fancy up your glass or mug (if you like) by dipping the rim into melted chocolate and then into crushed candy canes. Place in fridge and allow to set.
- Pour your prepared hot chocolate into your fancy glass or mug.
- Add bourbon, if you're into that
- Add your scoop of ice cream and candy cane - ta-da!