Wicked Wednesday: Cookies & Cream Milkshake
Who says #wickedwednesday can't have a sweet tooth? We all need to indulge now and again. That's why we made an (adult) Cookies & Cream Milkshake using our Classic flavour: Chocolate Chip, Yongehurst's Harbour Rum, and Rainbow Macrons from Unity Baking to top it off.
This is a simple recipe so you don't need waste any time before getting to the good stuff.
All you need is:
- 3 scoops of Four All's Chocolate Chip ice cream
- 1/2 cup of milk (we used Eby Manor's 4.8% Golden Guernsey milk)
- 2 ounces of Youngehurst Harbour Rum
* Blend those two together *
- Whipped Cream
- Some yummy cookies
* Put these lovelies on top *
For more ice cream cocktail ideas, follow us every #wickedwednesday for something new!