Wicked Wednesday: Chocolate Irish Coffee
Irish Coffee has been a winter favourite since it was first whipped up in 1943 at Foynes Port, Ireland. The only thing it's missing is a little Four All twist with our Chocolate Milk Ice Cream!
What you need:
- 1 large scoop of our Chocolate Milk Ice Cream
- 1.5 oz irish whiskey (we suggest Two Gingers)
- 6 oz of coffee (we suggest beans from Aroma Cafe in Uptown)
What to do:
- Add whiskey to your favourite mug
- Pour your brewed coffee over your whiskey and give it a quick stir
- Top it off with ice cream!