Try This At Home Tuesday: Ice Cream Parfait
Here's your ice cream breakfast of champions: the Ice Cream Parfait! Made with our Fro-Yo Parfait ice cream.
All you need is 3 different components for your layers... and they can be anything you want! We sliced up some banana first, then a layer of almond granola, then a scoop of Fro-Yo Parfait, and repeat!
Here is a recipe for almond granola that you can make for your parfait:
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/3 cup of rolled oats finely ground
- 3/4 cup of slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- Combine the oats and almonds
- Melt together the maple syrup, coconut oil, and salt
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients thoroughly
- Press onto a baking sheet and bake at 300 degrees F until golden
Check back next #TryThisAtHomeTuesday for another DIY ice cream recipe using #fourallicecream!