Key Lime Tarts
These key lime tarts have the perfect mix of zest and sweetness! They are great for when you are craving a quick, but elegant treat!
Time: 20 min + 2 hr freezing time
Created by Emma McCabe
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- ⅛ cup sugar
- Two jars of Four All’s Key Lime Pie ice cream
- Whipped cream and lime slices (optional, to garnish)
How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a muffin tray with wrappers.
- In a large bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar together until it is coarse and sandy. Put about one tablespoon of the mixture in each muffin wrapper and use your hands to press it down, making it compact. Bake for 5 minutes.
- When baked, allow the crust to cool for 5 minutes before moving on.
- Take ice cream out of the freezer and allow it to soften for a few minutes, you can stir the ice cream to help quicken the process.
- Use an ice cream scoop to place one scoop onto each crust, pressing down again to smooth it out.
- Place this in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Serve, and enjoy!