Tasty Tip: Ice Cream Pops
A simple way to turn ice cream into a fun treat!
What you need:
- Chocolate for melting
- A few of your favourite ice cream flavours
- Toppings of your choice such as sprinkles, chocolate chips, shredded coconut, crushed peanuts, etc.
- Small wooden sticks
What to do:
- Make little balls of ice cream and place them on a wax paper-lined baking sheet or plate and place into the freezer for at least 30 minutes
- Use a double boiler to melt the chocolate
- Pour your toppings into small bowls and keep them close by
- Remove the melted chocolate from heat
- Stick the wooden sticks into your hardened ice cream balls then roll your ice cream balls one at a time in the chocolate then into your toppings
- Place them back onto the wax sheet and into the freezer for another 30 minutes