An Ice Cream Hot Toddy
We'll warm you up with a Hot Toddy! This ice creamy Hot Toddy is a crowd favourite and too yummy not to share.
Here's what you need to make it (Makes 1):
- 2 ounces of Dixon's (Guelph, ON) whiskey (omit if this is a dry January for you)
- 1 ounce of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 ounces of hot water
- 2 Tbsp of Nith Valley Apiaries (New Hamburg, ON) honey
- Cinnamon sticks and whole cloves (can get it bulk at Full Circle Foods, Downtown Kitchener)
- 2 lemon slices (we grabbed lemons from Legacy Greens)
- 1 scoop of ice cream. We recommend our Vanilla Bean, Salted Caramel, Coconut Cardamom Sorbet or Boozy Egg Nog ice cream.
What to do with it all:
- Place the honey, lemon juice, hot water, and cloves into a heat resistant glass.
- Put your scoop of ice cream, lemon slices and cinnamon stick on top.
- Turn a sick pal into a happy human again!