Wicked Wednesday: Salted Caramel Butterbeer
It's been a rough, rainy start to the week. Let us brighten your #WickedWednesday with a Salted Caramel Butterbeer!
Here's what you need to make one:
- 2 scoops of our Salted Caramel Swirl ice cream
- 1 can of Blue Sky vanilla cherry cream soda
- 2 ounces of Yongehurst's Liberties Vodka (optional)
What to do:
- Fill a tall glass with the cream soda, until about 3/4 full (we recommend a natural soda like Blue Sky, made with cane sugar)
- If it's been a real wicked Wednesday, add your 2 shots of vodka and give it a stir
- Add your scoops of Salted Caramel Swirl on top! Wait a minute and it will combine a bit on it's own
- Best enjoyed with a straw!