Try This At Home: Baked Apples & Ice Cream
You just can't go wrong when you put fruit and ice cream together... Especially when it's baked apples and maple ice cream.
What you need:
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 2 scoops of our Maple Pine Nut Brittle ice cream
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- Maple syrup for drizzling
- 1 tbsp. of brown sugar
5 Easy Steps:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Slice the top off both apples and cut out the cores
- Sprinkle apples with brown sugar and bake for 25 minutes
- Allow apples to cool for 5 minutes and top with a few scoops of Maple Pine Nut Brittle
- Dust with cinnamon, drizzle with maple syrup and enjoy!