Wicked Wednesday: Sparkling Earl Grey Float
Happiest of Wicked Wednesdays to you! We kept it classy at the Four All factory and made some tea... then added alcohol and ice cream, like all the classiest folks would do if given the opportunity!
This #wickedwednesday we made an ice cream cocktail with:
- Genuine Tea's loose leaf Cream of Earl Grey Tea
- La Croix lemon flavoured sparkling water
- Pelee Island Winery's Secco (notes of green apple and pear)
- and Four All Ice Cream's Cream of Earl Grey & Honey ice cream!
All you have to do is:
- Prep your tea (we used 2.5 tbsp to 3 cups water), then let steep until cool
- Fill your glass a little less than halfway with your cooled tea, then add a dash of La Croix sparking water and your Secco until the glass is nearly full
- Take a scoop of your Cream of Earl Grey & Honey ice cream and throw it on top
- Garnish with whichever you like, and top up with some more tea (or wine!)
- Enjoy after dinner while watching the sun go down
Looking for more ice cream cocktail ideas? Follow us every #wickedwednesday for a new creation!