Wicked Wednesday: Top Banana Milkshake
Who doesn't love a milkshake?! Especially one that's basically a banana split sundae in a glass. Better yet, how about a milkshake that's actually a banana split sundae in a glass, spiked with rum!! Enjoy it for dessert, or add it as a shake to your burger and fries.
Top Banana Boozy Milkshake
Time: 5 minutes
What you need:
- 1.5 ounces rum* North of 7 Leatherback Rum
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 banana, sliced
- 3-4 scoops of our Banana Split Ice Cream
- Sundae toppings of choice + more sliced bananas
What to do:
- Measure rum and milk into a blender.
- Add sliced bananas
- Add 3 scoops of our Banana Split Ice Cream.
- Blend until combined. Add more ice cream or milk to thicken or thin it out as desired.
- Pour into a tall glass swirled with chocolate and caramel sauces.
- Top with whipped cream or another scoop of ice cream.
- Add sliced bananas and your sundae toppings. We used chocolate fudge sauce, caramel sauce and toffee bits.
- Serve with a straw and a spoon.
* For a kid friendly option, omit the rum.
Now go and get banana shakin'. Share your creations with us on IG @fourallicecream