Wicked Wednesday: Strawberry Rhubarb Mojitos
Our vegan Roasted Strawberry & Rhubarb Sorbet is in town and we've been doing rounds of this twist on our Rhubarb Mojito recipe. These Strawberry Rhubarb Mojitos are just so fruity and refreshing for the summer.
What you need:
- 3 cups freshly chopped rhubarb
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 cups water
- a few fresh mint leaves
- a cube of our vegan Roasted Strawberry & Rhubarb Sorbet
- 2 limes
- soda water
- a shot or two of Yongehurst Rum
What to do:
- To make a simple rhubarb syrup boil freshly chopped rhubarb with sugar and 3/4 cups water until the rhubarb can be mashed and strained out.
- Muddle mint leaves and slice limes.
- Fill 2 highball glasses half way with crushed ice and add 2 scoops of sorbet
- Add a half a cup of soda water to each glass
- Top up with rhubarb syrup to taste
- Add a shot Yongehurst Rum
- Garnish with lime and mint and enjoy!