Wicked Wednesday: Sparkling Bee's Knees Float
When our floral Lavender Honey Ice Cream comes back into rotation, we love to create a twist on the infamous Lavender Bees' Knees cocktail! This #WickedWednesday we're shaking things up by making a Sparkling Bee's Knees Float with sparkling water, and of course, ice cream.
Here's what you need:
- 2 scoops Lavender Honey Ice Cream
- 4 ounces sparkling water
- 2 ounces of Willibald gin
- 1 ounce of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ounce honey (or to taste)
What to do:
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker and add all ingredients except for sparkling water.
- Shake well and pour into large glass or mason jar.
- Top of with sparkling water and ice cream!