Wicked Wednesday: Plum + Mint Mojito
Throw on the Cuban tunes because we just made a tasty mojito using our Golden Plum & Mint Sorbet!
Here's what we made it with:
- one small scoop from a pint of our Golden Plum & Mint Sorbet
- 1 ounce of Yongehurst Distillery's Harbour Rum
- Soda water
- Fresh mint and limes
- Ice cubes
Here's how to do it:
1. Muddle a wedge/slice of lime with some leaves of fresh mint. We used a mortar and pestle then transferred it to our glass.
2. Add two more lime wedges/slices and muddle some more.
3. Put 1 small scoop of sorbet on top of your muddled lime and mint.
4. Fill your glass almost to the top with ice cubes.
5. Pour the 1 ounce rum on top of the ice.
6. Top up the glass with soda water.
7. Garnish with more fresh mint and lime wedges.
8. Sip it steady and enjoy this cool breeze!
Stay tuned for next Wednesday for a new #WickedWednesday ice cream cocktail recipe!