Wicked Wednesday: Ice Cream Party Punch
Nothing says party like party punch! This lemonade fruit punch concoction tastes extra great in the sun with white rum.
What you need:
- 1 can of frozen fruit punch concentrate
- 1 can of frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1L or so of dry ginger ale
- 2-3 oranges and/or lemons (sliced)
- 2 cups Youngehurst Distillery Habour White Rum
- 1 jar of our Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream
What to do:
- Follow the instructions on the cans of frozen concentrate to make your fruit punch and lemonade. Mix together in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Stir in pineapple juice, ginger ale, and rum.
- Slice fruit and toss in your punch.
- Put 1-2 scoops of ice cream in each glass and pour in your punch!