Wicked Wednesday: Frosty Hot Cocoa
Who says hot and cold don't go well together? We're proving them wrong with a Frosty Hot Cocoa this Wicked Wednesday. This fun and simple ice cream cocktail will lift your holiday spirits.
All you need is:
- Spiked hot chocolate (1/2 cup of organic cane sugar, 1/4 cup of cocoa, a pinch of salt, 1/3 cup of hot water, 4 cups of milk, 1.5 oz of bourbon)
- Melted white chocolate and crushed candy cane to rim your glass
- 2 scoops of our Milk & Cookies ice cream
- Candy Canes for stir sticks... and why not!
Here's what to do:
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler then dip in the rim of your glass
- Place your glass in a dish with the crushed candy cane (make sure it covers the chocolate rim) then place in your freezer let it cool and harden
- Prepare your hot chocolate, add the bourbon last and stir, then fill your glass 3/4 full
- Add your scoop of ice cream and candy cane - ta-da!