Wicked Wednesday: Chocolate Cherry Whisky Sour
It's yet another rainy #WickedWednesday and we're lifting our spirits with some Chocolate Cherry Whisky Sours made with Boylan Black Cherry Soda, Dillion's Rye Whiskey and our Chocolate Truffle Sorbet.
What you need:
- 2 scoops of our Chocolate Truffle Sorbet
- Boylan's Black Cherry soda
- 2 ounces of Dillion's Rye Whiskey
- 1 ounce of fresh lemon juice
- Blood orange to garnish
What to do:
- Add the whiskey and lemon juice to a lowball glass
- Fill the glass 3/4 full with the soda and give a quick stir
- Top with the scoop of chocolate sorbet (stir as it melts)
- Garnish with blood orange slices
- Sip slowly to make the grey skies fade from your mind!
Check the blog next week for a new #wickedwednesday recipe!