Wicked Wednesday: Baby Blue Sweet Corn Cocktail
Sweet corn, blueberries & bourbon, oh my!
We had fun experimenting to create this cocktail with our friends at Graffiti Market.
- Cocktail Shaker
- 2 Tablespoons fresh corn
- 1 Tablespoon fresh blueberries
- 1 scoop Sweet Corn Blueberry Ice Cream from Four All
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 2 ounces 2% milk
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup (simmer equal volume sugar and water until sugar is dissolved, cool)
- fresh corn and black pepper to garnish
- Muddle fresh corn, blueberries and ice cream in bottom of cocktail shaker
- Add bourbon, milk and simple syrup.
- Shake with ice
- Pour into glass
- Garnish with fresh corn and black pepper.
- Sip away!