Wicked Wednesday: A Snowy Manhattan
On the eve of the first day of summer we give a final nod to seasons past with a frosty take on a classic, the Snowy Manhattan! With Dixon’s Batch 3 lightly aged rye and a scoop of Cinnamon Girl (our maple cinnamon ice cream) the Snowy Manhattan is a Canadian twist on an American classic!
What You’ll Need
- A Cube of our Cinnamon Girl maple cinnamon ice cream
- 2oz of Dixon’s lightly aged rye
- 1oz of sweet Vermouth
- A dash of Angostura Bitters
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
What to do
- Place a scoop of Cinnamon Girl in lowball glass and freeze for 10 minutes
- Skewer a few maraschino cherries for garnish
- Mix Whiskey, Vermouth and Bitters and poor over ice cream in glass
- Garnish with cherries and enjoy!