Try This At Home: Mint Chocolate Fudge
We're starting to gear up for the holidays which means it’s time for chocolate and mint desserts! But that doesn’t mean you have to forget about ice cream. Frozen treats are delicious at any time of the year! We’ve combined all the best flavours, and the best part... It only has two ingredients!
Time: 20min + setting time
What you need:
- 2 cups (680 g) of dark chocolate (70 + % cocoa are typically vegan)
- 1 ½ cup (3/4 jar) slightly thawed Four All Mint Vegan Ice Cream (can also substitute regular ice cream)
What to do:
- Line a 8x8 baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Take the ice cream out of the freezer to thaw while melting the chocolate.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave in 30 seconds intervals or in a double boiler on the stove. Melt until the chocolate is almost melted, remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- Allow chocolate to cool until it's warm but not hot to the touch. Add the softened ice cream and stir until it is melted. The cold ice cream will cause the chocolate to clumps up, but keep going! There will still be some chunks of chocolate in the mixture and that’s okay.
- Place the bowl back in the microwave for 10 to 15 second intervals, stirring in between until the mixture is completely melted, shiny and smooth.
- Pour the fudge into the pan and allow to set at room temperature for up to 4 hours. Or place in refrigerator or freezer for 1 hour.
- When the fudge is set, take it out of the pan and slice into 9 smaller squares. Enjoy!