Try This At Home Tuesday: Ice Cream Truffles
In the midst of our exciting flavour transitions, we thought a #TryAtHomeTuesday that can use ANY flavour of ice cream would be the best way to celebrate our current flavours. These simple Ice Cream Truffles are a quick and easy way to experiment with whatever ice cream you happened to pick up this week!
What you need:
- A small scoop of ice cream
- Pints of some of your favourite ice cream flavours; we like Vanilla Bean, Raspberry Ripple or Chocolate Mint Sandwich
- Raw cocoa powder
What to do:
- Take small scoops, and make balls as round as possible of your ice cream flavours. Place them on a baking sheet and put them in the freezer.
- Let the ice cream balls freeze overnight or for 3-4 hours.
- Pour some cocoa powder in a small mixing bowl.
- Take out the ice cream balls and one at a time, roll them in the cocoa powder (your hands will get messy!)
- Place them back on the tray and into the freezer for another hour or two
- Serve on a fancy plate with some fancy wine!