Try This At Home: Sugar Cookie Sammies
These at-home sugar cookie sammies will definitely be a favourite at your table!
What you need:
- 2-3/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup margarine
- 1-1/3 cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
What to do:
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and baking powder
- In another bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Then, mix in egg and vanilla!
- Gradually mix your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients
- Roll dough into 1" balls, then roll in white sugar
- Bake at 375° for 8 - 10 minutes, or until golden
- Let cool and scoop your favourite Four All flavour (here we used our Salted Caramel Ice Cream, but we also have 12 new winter flavours)!
Adapted from https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/9870/easy-sugar-cookies/