Try This At Home: Raspberry Lemon Parfait
It got hot in a hurry! But we've got the perfect dessert to help cool you down. Make this gorgeous Raspberry Lemon Parfait, and become everybody's hero. Just. Like. That.
Time: 30 minutes
- Four All Ice Cream's Raspberry Lemon Vegan Ice Cream
- 2 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar
- 14 oz can of coconut cream refrigerated overnight
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Put your mixing bowl and beater in the freezer while you prepare the sauce, this will be used later for the coconut whipped cream.
- In a blender, blend all of the sauce ingredients together until smooth.
- Strain the sauce so that there are no more seeds left.
- Take the mixing bowl and beater out of the freezer and spoon the thick layer of coconut cream into your bowl.
- Beat the coconut cream on medium speed for 2-4 minutes until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla extract, lemon juice and sugar and beat until incorporated.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the raspberry sauce into 4 parfait glasses. Top with a scoop of lemon raspberry ice cream and a dollop of coconut whipped cream. Repeat until the glass is full. Serve immediately.
Delicious and vegan. You are now a hero!