Try This At Home: Iced Coffee Shake
Happy National Coffee Milkshake Day! Although we don't really know where this day came from, we're still participating with our special take on a coffee milkshake.
What you need:
- 1 cup coffee, chilled (we used Monigram Coffee Roasters Night Cat - Decaf beans)
- 3 scoops of Espresso Chip ice cream
- Whipped cream (optional)
What to do:
- Combine the chilled coffee and ice cream in a jar or glass
- Mix with a spoon (add a splash of Eby Manor milk if you would like a thinner consistency)
- Garnish with whipped cream if you wish and enjoy!