Try This At Home: Core 4 Sammies
Our birthday is in three days! Let’s celebrate with our Core 4 flavours that never go away. We created the ultimate ice cream treat with vanilla, chocolate, salted caramel, and strawberry ice cream layered between a cookie crumble.
What you need:
- 1 mini of our Strawberries & Cream Ice Cream
- 1 mini of our Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 1 mini of our Chocolate Milk Ice Cream
- 1 mini of our Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Sprinkles (optional)
For the cookie base:
- 1 ½ cup cookie crumbs of your choice (we used Oreo cookies)
- ¼ cup butter, room temperature
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Mix together the cookie crumbs and butter until the mixture is a crumbly texture and sticks together. Fill a cupcake tray with muffin wrappers, and fill around 1 cm of crumble into each wrapper, pressing down until it creates an even layer. Put in the oven for 10 minutes, allow to cool, then place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Spread a couple spoonfuls of vanilla ice cream over the cookie base, creating an even layer about 1-2 cm thick.
- Place the ice cream sammies in the freezer for 10 minutes, then repeat with each flavour of ice cream, freezing after each flavour.
- When the sammies are fully frozen, top them with extra cookie crumbs and sprinkles. That’s it! Enjoy!