Try This At Home: Cookies & Cream Milkshake
Milkshakes are a necessary staple of summer! On #TryThisAtHomeTuesday, we have the best milkshake recipe with an adult-friendly alternative!
This is a simple recipe so you don't need to waste any time before getting to the good stuff.
All you need is:
- 3 scoops of Four All's Cookies & Cream ice cream
- 3/4 cup of milk (we used Eby Manor's 4.8% Golden Guernsey milk)
Optional (adult alternative):
- 2 ounces of Yongehurst Harbour Rum (reduce milk by 1/4 cup)
- Blend all ingredients together, including rum (if using).
- Garnish with whipped cream and cookies of choice!
For more ice cream cocktail ideas, follow us every #wickedwednesday for something new!