Try This At Home: Blueberry Compote
We know you’ve been LOVING the Blueberry Coconut ice cream, so here's how to make Blueberry Compote at home - just like the one we use to make the flavour at the Scoop Shop!
What you need:
- A medium saucepan
- 1 pound fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 Tbsp water (omit if using frozen berries)
- ½ cup of cane sugar (or sugar of your choice)
- ½ tsp lemon zest 1 tsp lemon juice
- With your saucepan on medium high heat, add all ingredients and stir well. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Continue to boil for 8-10 minutes, or until mixture coats the back of a spoon.
- Serve warm on pancakes, waffles, or our recommendation, ice cream!