Tell-All Thursday: Winter is Coming
Summer is long gone and winter is definitely on the way. So, what are we up to? We’re still making ice cream!
That’s right, we’re STILL making ice cream! We know you all still eat ice cream when the weather gets cold, so we want to continue to give you the best ice cream you could ever eat in cold weather just like we did when it was warm.
What exactly are we up to? Well first of all, our Tasting Room in the old Bonnie Stuart is still open! Our current hours are Friday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-5pm. You can stop by to pick up pints and get scoops just like you did in the summer months. We are still accepting pre-orders through email as well, so if you’re looking to become everyone’s favourite host with a Party Pail of Four All ice cream, send us an email to [email protected]
We're also doing a winter tour of sorts in KW for the holidays! Here's a list of our upcoming events (more details on our Facebook Page):
- BLK Friday @ Four All – Friday, November 24-Sunday, November 26 at the Four All Tasting Room, Kitchener
- Holiday Tasting & Online Store Launch Party – Saturday, December 2 at the Four All Tasting Room, Kitchener
- Pop-up & Ice Cream in the Snow at Gifted – Wednesday, December 6 from 11-2pm at Gifted (186 Park Street, Waterloo)
- Stitch n’ Kitsch Winter Handmade Market – Saturday, December 9 from 10-5pm at the First United Church, Waterloo
- KWFoodPopUp Holiday Food Craft Show – Sunday, December 10 from 11-6pm at Descendants Brewery, Kitchener
Last and certainly most exciting, we are launching our Online Store! What could we possibly be doing with an online store?… We want you to wait and see. We’ve been working hard on this project since the beginning of Fall and can’t wait to show you what we’ve been up to. We will tell you that the prospect of having ice cream delivered to your doorstep is not a total fantasy anymore. You can also look forward to more cool Four All stuff that isn’t just delicious ice cream. Join us at the Tasting Room on December 2nd to celebrate our launch and get the first taste of our new Holiday ice cream flavours! Stay tuned on our social pages for hints and details to come!
In the midst of all this exciting news, our most important goal remains making ice cream for the people. Keep dropping suggestions on our Home Page to make any of your ice cream dreams come true: flavours, recipes, stores you want to stock us, collaborations you want us to make - anything!
Love & Ice Cream,
Four All Ice Cream