Tasty Tip - White Chocolate Peppermintini
What you need:
- 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup of crushed candy canes
- 2 scoops of our White Chocolate Candy Cane ice cream
- 4 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. peppermint schnapps
- Small candy canes for garnish
What to do:
- Melt the chocolate chips using a double boiler
- Pour the melted chocolate and crushed candy canes on seperate plates. Dip the rims of your martini glasses first in chocolate, then in candy canes.
- Pour remaining chocolate into the bottom of glasses and swirl to coat the bottom ⅓ of glasses with chocolate.
- Place glasses in freezer while you prepare the drink.
- Combine the ice cream, vodka, peppermint schnapps, and in a blender.
- Divide drink between 3 glasses and garnish with a candy cane.