Tasty Tip: Roasted Peach Melba
We're not quite ready to let go of summer, so we decided to make our version of a Peach Melba; the delicious summery dessert that combines peaches and raspberries.
- 2 to 4 large ripe and firm peaches (each peach serves 2 people)
- fresh thyme
- 1 cube Four All Ice Cream Raspberry Sorbet
- toppings: whipped cream, coconut cream, almonds etc,.. (optional)
Now for what to do:
- Cut peaches in 1/2 and remove pits
- Arrange peaches cut side up on a lined baking sheet
- Drizzle approximately 1 tsp of honey on each peach half and sprinkle with thyme
- Roast in a 400 F pre-heated oven for 15 - 20 minutes, until fruit is soft
- Place roasted peaches onto small plates
- Top with one scoop Four All Ice Cream Raspberry Sorbet
- Sprinkle on fresh thyme and optional toppings.
Serve immediately. Best enjoyed hot!