Classic Brownie Shake
It's chocolate overload with this Chocolate Brownie Shake!
What you need:
- 1 jar (500 ml) Chocolate Mud Puddle Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup milk (or better yet try chocolate milk)
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Extra chocolate syrup, as garnish
- Two-Bite Brownies (or your favourite brownie recipe)
What to do:
- Scoop ice cream into blender. Do not allow ice cream to soften too much as this will result in a thin milkshake
- Add milk and chocolate syrup to blender.
- Blend until uniform
- Divide milkshake into 2 glasses, and top with whipped cream, extra chocolate syrup and brownies as garnish.
Images by Emma McCabe (instagram: @time_4_dessert)