Wicked Wednesday: Blushing Valentine
Happy Valentine's Day! Mix it up this year with an ice cream cocktail for #WickedWednesday. In true spirit, we made a Blushing Valentine with our Hibiscus Rosehip Sorbet and Yongehurst rum.
What you need:
- 2 scoops of Hibiscus Rosehip Sorbet
- 2 ounces of Yongehurst Harbour Rum
- 1/2 cup of water (or kombucha!)
- melted chocolate to and sprinkles to garnish
What to do:
- Prepare your glass. We melted chocolate to rim the glass and run some along the inside to mix with the drink. Make it even fancier with some Valentine's themed sprinkles for the rim.
- Blend together the scoops of sorbet, rum and water or kombucha.
- Pour into the glass and enjoy best with a straw!