Wicked Wednesday: Peppermint Kahlua Vegan Hot Chocolate
Yesterday we announced that one of our new holiday flavours coming this weekend is a Vegan Candy Cane Hot Chocolate. Today, we used a scoop to make the ultimate holiday cocktail for #WickedWednesday.
Here's what you need to make it:
- Fresh Cocoagood almond milk from GoodVibes Juice Co. in Downtown Kitchener
- 1 scoop of our Candy Cane Hot Chocolate n'ice cream
- 1 ounce of homemade peppermint Kahlua*
- Dandies small vegan marshmallows and crushed candy cane for garnish
*Follow our recipe for homemade Kahlua here. Add 3 drops of peppermint oil to this recipe.
What to do with all the goodness:
- Heat your bottle of cocoa almond milk in a pot on the stove. Be careful not to overheat your almond milk as it will get thick - just heat it enough to make it warm.
- Add your homemade Kahlua to the almond milk as it's warming and stir.
- Pour into a glass mug and top with your scoop of Candy Cane Hot Chocolate n'ice cream. Stir a bit to combine.
- Sprinkle on your crushed candy cane and marshmallows.
- Forget about your day/the rest of the world while you slip into bliss.
Check the blog next #WickedWednesday for another ice cream cocktail made with #FourAllIceCream.