Try This At Home: Ice Cream Snowman
The snow might not be here quite yet, but that doesn't mean you can't build snowmen with your kiddies & some Four All Ice Cream!
This week for #TryThisAtHomeTuesday we made tasty Ice Cream Snowmen. Here's what you need to make them:
- 2 scoops of Four All Ice Cream (one large and one smaller scoop) - we used our Plain & Perfect Vanilla Bean ice cream
- Shredded coconut & Maple Sugar (from Synder's Heritage Farm) for snow
- One cone for a hat
- 2 cloves for eyes
- Chocolate chips for buttons
- One small carrot slice for the nose
- Anything else you want to use to decorate! You can use all sorts of candy for the face and a scarf, or pretzels for arms.
This recipe for fun will definitely be a hit at your holiday parties this year! Stay tuned for more holiday recipes on the blog every Tuesday.