Try This At Home: Valentine's Truffles
Ice cream truffles are the ultimate treat for your loved ones, and a surprisingly easy treat to make! We suggest that you pair these ice cream truffles with Crumby Cookie Dough Cuties - chocolate covered cookie dough truffles.. *drooling emoji*.
All you need:
- a melon baller or small scoop
- a cookie tray and parchment paper
- an assortment of toppings (such as shredded coconut, sea salt, maple sugar, crushed nuts, etc.)
- 4 small scoops of Four All Ice Cream
- paper baking cups
- 2 cups of melted chocolate
What to do:
- First, set your cookie tray lined with parchment paper into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Take your melon baller and scoop tiny balls of ice cream from your pints onto the tray then put it back into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- While your ice cream balls are freezing, melt your chocolate using a double boiler (a small pot of water with a metal bowl on top) on the stove.
- Take out the ice cream balls and dip them into the chocolate quickly or pour it over top using a spoon.
- Add your toppings on top of the balls before the chocolate cools, then place them back into the freezer for another 30 minutes.
- Place your finished ice cream truffles into your baking cups and enjoy them like fancy chocolates!