Try This At Home: Strawberry & Ice Cream Santa's
'Tis the seasons to make cute desserts. Today we made lil' Santa's from ice cream and strawberries for #TryThisAtHomeTuesday.
All you need:
- small scoops of our Milk & Cookies ice cream
- washed strawberries
- chocolate chips
- whipped cream
- any other decorative ingredients you'd like! For example, you could add halved grapes for little boots
What to do:
- Build him like a snow man! Start with your balls of ice cream
- Add cut strawberries for a hat, and if they are big enough, under your scoop for a suit
- Put a bit of whipped cream for the pompom of his hat
- Make his eyes using the chocolate chips
- Freeze the Santa's when you're done decorating to enjoy after dinner!