Try This At Home: Toasty Ghosty Halloween Sundae
A bloody sundae! That's what you need this Halloween night.
We've made 4 limited edition Halloween monster flavours: Toasty Ghosty, Count Choco-berry & Cherry, Nuts, Not Dead!, and Sour Sorceress (. All of these flavours would make a spooktacular sundae paired with your favourite Halloween candies and some gooey blood sauce!
To make the bloody sauce:
- Cook 1 cup of frozen raspberries with 3/4 cup of cane sugar on the stove until it boils
- Place in the fridge for 20 minutes to make it thick and goopy
Assemble your sundae:
- Add your bloody sauce to the bottom of a bowl
- Scoop your favourite Halloween flavour into the bowl
- Top the scoops with more blood sauce and your Halloween treats!
You can get scoops and pints of our Four All-Oween flavours tonight at our Tasting Room from 5-7pm!