Try This At Home: Ice Cream Pops
This recipe is all about taking a plain ol' pint and turning it into a fun treat to share!
Here's what you need:
- 1 or 2 cubes of Four All ice cream (we used Gravel Lane and Vanilla Bean)
- Chocolate ganache (1.5 cups of cream, 3/4 cup of chocolate chips or baking chocolate)
- Homemade granola (ours has almonds, oats, and a chocolate drizzle)
- Large popsicle sticks
What to do:
- Cut your Four All cube into 3 thicker pieces
- Put your popsicle stick into the top of the slice, pushing it in about 3/4 of the way down.
- Take out each slice and place it on parchment paper on a baking sheet or plate then place them in the freezer.
- Make your granola by throwing your ingredients together in a mixing bowl with some maple syrup and coconut oil (just enough to make everything wet). You can use nuts, oats, dried fruits, seeds, anything you want! Cook at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Make your ganache by heating up your cream on the stove. When it's hot, slowly pour it over your chocolate in a mixing bowl. Stir to melt the chocolate.
- Take out your pops, and carefully brush on or pour over your ganache. Before the ganache has hardened, sprinkle on your granola.
- Place back in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Cheers them together with friends or pat yourself on the back for creating the best party treat ever!
Look out for a new DIY recipe using #fourallicecream on the blog next Tuesday.