Wicked Wednesday: Gin Fizz Float
Have you tried Willibald Gin? How about our Lavender Honey ice cream? Well, how about the two together? For this #WickedWednesday, we've turned a classic gin fizz cocktail into a float!
To make this creamy concoction, you need:
- 1 scoop of our Lavender Honey ice cream
- 1 can of Blue Sky's Jamaican Ginger Ale
- 2 ounces of Willibald Gin
- A straw or something to stir it up!
Here's what to do:
- First, pour your ginger ale or soda into your glass.
- Add your gin and give it a stir.
- Top it with your scoop of ice cream. Be sure to leave some room in your glass if you don't want it to spill over!
Come back here every Wednesday for another ice cream cocktail recipe!