Try This At Home: Banana Split
You've probably been wondering why we've made all these recipes and not one has been a banana split! Well, the wait is over for all you old fashioned ice cream lovers.
To make a super awesome banana split, this is what you need:
- 3 scoops of Four All Ice Cream (we used Peach Crumble, Fresh Ginger, and Salted Caramel Swirl)
- 1 large banana
- Homemade whipped cream (whipping cream, organic cane sugar, vanilla extract)*
- Toppings of your choice (we used fresh blueberries, caramel sauce, and chocolate sauce)
*To start you'll need to make your whipped cream. All you need is a mixer (or whisk and a bowl), 1.5 cups of whipping cream, 1 Tbsp of vanilla extract, and a 1/4 cup of sugar (optional). Add everything to your bowl, then mix until thick and frothy. Take care not to over whisk or it will become buttery in texture.
Once you have your whipped cream, you can start assembling your banana split:
- Scoop your three ice creams into your dish.
- Cut your banana in half, then place them on either side of your scoops of ice cream.
- Add your whipped cream and toppings.
- Enjoy! You might have to make two if you don't feel like sharing...
Come back every Tuesday for a new recipe using #fourallicecream!