Wicked Wednesday: Roasted Strawberry Rhubarb Daiquiri
Happy #wickedwednesday KW! We are celebrating the summer solstice with open arms and our version of a strawberry daiquiri.
Here's what you need:
- 3 scoops of our Roasted Strawberry & Rhubarb sorbet
- 1/4 cup of lime juice
- 1-2 ounces of Yongehurst Distillery's Harbour Rum
- Fresh, local Ontario strawberries and a lime to garnish
- Your favourite patio-sipping cocktail glass
- A small skewer
Then do this:
- Slice up your garnish in slices or wedges and add them to your skewer and set it aside. You could also cut little bits of strawberry to toss in at the end if you want to be fancy.
- Add your scoops of sorbet, your rum, and lime juice to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your cocktail glass and top with your garnish and mix-ins.
- Enjoy outside in this wonderful summer breeze!
For more ice cream cocktail ideas, follow us every Wednesday for something wicked!