Wicked Wednesday: Mint Chip Julep
The heat. The patios. The beach. The sunnies. And of course the drinks. Summer is good for a lot of things, but especially the drinks that can be paired with all the other good things.
For this special #wickedwednesday, we made a classic summer drink, the Mint Julep, using one of our seasonal vegan flavours: Mint Chocolate Chip. Usually, this drink is a simple crushed ice, coarsely chopped mint and bourbon. We did just that but replaced the crushed ice with ice cream.
- First, we grabbed a small fancy cocktail glass and put it in the freezer to chill.
- Next coarsely chop a few leaves of fresh mint.
- Take out your pint of Four All's Vegan Mint Chip ice cream and use a knife to slice a small piece out onto a cutting board (make sure that your freezer is at least -12 degrees Celsius for the ice cream to be hard enough).
- Cut the ice cream slab into small slivers.
- Then take out your chilled glass, add your mint and ice cream slivers then pour over 1-1.5 ounces of your favourite Bourbon.
- Enjoy in your most relaxing summer spot!
Our Vegan Mint Chip flavour will be hitting the back burner while we bring out new yummy vegan flavours, so be sure to grab some this week while they last!
For more #fourallicecream inspired cocktails, check out the blog every Wednesday.