Wicked Wednesday: Honey Chamomile Mimosa Float
For this #wickedwednesday we made a Mimosa float with our May #foodie flavour Honey Chamomile. Oh yes, ice cream + mimosa = magical.
Here's what you need:
- 1/2 cup of Kiju Mango Orange juice
- 1/2 cup of Cave Springs traditionally fermented Blanc de Blanc Brut
- 1 scoop of Four All Ice Cream's Honey Chamomile ice cream
- Garnish of your choice. We used grapefruit and lilac flowers.
Here's how we did it:
- Grab your glass (or glasses) of choice.
- Make a 50/50 ratio of juice and sparkling white wine, pouring juice first.
- Top it with your scoop of ice cream (watch out for the fizzle!)
- Add your garnish.
Follow us every Wednesday for new ice cream cocktail ideas!