Wicked Wednesday: Vegan Mocha Frappuccino
Need a little something to make it to the weekend? This Vegan Mocha Frappuccino does the trick!
What you’ll need
- 2 cups of your favourite coffee, chilled (we used Blacksmith And Bean’s delicious beans)
- A cube of our vegan Mocha Caramel ice cream
- 1 cup ice
- 1\2 cup coconut milk (almond or cashew milk is also tasty)
- Whipped Coconut Cream (see recipe below)
- Steep a large mug of your favourite coffee and refrigerate until chilled
- In a blender, crush ice and slowly add coffee
- Blend iced coffee with coconut milk
- Pour into glass and add a few scoops of our vegan Mocha Caramel ice cream
- Top with coconut cream and enjoy!
Whipped Coconut Cream
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tsp sugar
- Refrigerate coconut milk overnight
- Whithout shaking the can open coconut milk
- Scoop coconut cream solids into mixing bowl
- Beat coconut cream on medium speed; turn to high speed. Beat until stiff peaks form, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add sugar and vanilla to coconut cream and beat for another minute