Try It At Home Tuesday: Introducing Cinnamon Girl!This Tuesday we are introducing one of our June flavors in a delicious baked apple dessert! Cinnamon Girl, inspired by Neil Young's famous song by the same name, is a creamy and delicious maple cinnamon ice cream. A timeless classic perfect for any occasion.
What You'll Need
- 2 Granny Sith apples
- 2 scoops of our brand new Cinnamon Girl Ice Cream
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- Maple Syrup for drizzling
- 1 tbsp pf brown sugar
5 Easy Steps
1. preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. slice the top off both apples and cut out the cores
3. sprinkle apples with brown sugar and bake for 25 minutes
4. allow apples to cool for 5 minutes and top with a few scoops of Cinnamon Girl
5. dust with cinnamon,drizzle with maple syrup and enjoy!