Wicked Wednesday: Rhubarb Mojitos!
This Wednesday we are taking inspiration from our friends at Ambrosia Pastry who hit the nail on the head with a Rhubarb Mojito Sorbet! With this awesome idea we have created a cocktail that is seasonal and refreshing!
What You'll Need for 2 Rhubarb Mojitos
- a few fresh mint leaves
- a cube of our dairy free Rhubarb Sorbet
- 2 limes
- soda water
- 1 1/2 cups of rhubarb simple syrup (recipe below)
- a shot or two of Yongehurst Rum
To make a simple rhubarb syrup boil 3 cups of freshly chopped rhubarb with a 2 table spoons of sugar and 3/4 cups of water until the rhubarb can me mashed and strained out.
What to do:
1. Muddle mint leaves and slice limes.
2. Fill 2 highball glasses half way with crushed ice and add 2 scoops of Rhubarb Sorbet
3. Add a half a cup of soda water to each glass
4. Top up with rhubarb syrup to taste
5. Add a shot Yongehurst Rum
6. Garnish with lime and mint and enjoy!