Wicked Wednesday: Vegan Mint Chip Hot Chocolate
This #WickedWednesday we skipped the booze and opted for double sweet and decadent instead with a Mint Chip Hot Chocolate.
It's been feeling like winter for far too long, so let's cozy up and get through this together. Here's what you'll need:
- 2 small scoops of our vegan Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream
- 2 1/2 cups of coconut or almond milk
- 3 tbsp of organic cane sugar
- 3 tbsp of cocao powder
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- a pinch of cinnamon
What to do:
- In a small pot on the stove, warm up the milk.
- Once warm, add the cane sugar, cocoa powder, and sea salt then stir.
- Remove from heat and add the vanilla extract and cinnamon then stir again.
- Pour into your glasses, and add your scoops of Mint Chocolate Chip on top!