Wicked Wednesday: Boozy Banana
Happy #WickedWednesday! We made a Boozy Banana ice cream cocktail with our Banoffee Crunch ice cream, Yongehurst Liberties Vodka and a boozy melted chocolate.
What you need:
- one scoop of our Banoffee Crunch ice cream
- 1 ounce of Yongehurst's Liberties Vodka
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips/melting chocolate
- 1 ounce of chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 cup of Eby Manor milk
What to do:
- On the stove using a double boiler (a metal mixing bowl on top of a small pot of boiling water will do), melt the chocolate. Once melted mix in the liqueur then set aside
- In a blender, combine the scoop of Banoffee Crunch, milk and the vodka until smooth
- Using a squeeze bottle or spoon, dress the inside of your glass with the melted chocolate. Add some to the rim of the glass and garnish with toasted coconut or anything else you'd like!
- Pour the milkshake into the glass on top of the chocolate - Enjoy!